Happy New Year!
We invite you to watch how we prepare a fun mocktail called “The Elixir of Youth”. It’s a delicious, original recipe created by Ligia and we hope you’ll enjoy making it and drinking it at your parties!
The mocktail is Ligia’s original recipe (we usually present original creations on our show) and is as follows:
- 34 fl. oz. (1 liter) raw gingerade (water from the fountain of youth)
- 34 fl. oz. (1 liter) raw blackberry juice * (dragon blood)
- 1/4 cup raw orange juice (eggs from flying lizard)
- 1/4 cup raw blueberry syrup * (wine from Dracula’s cellar)
- coconut flakes (snow from the Himalayas)
- ice (teeth of Zeus)
- lemon slices
* You can make these juices/syrups by blending together two cups of fruits (of each, separately), about 1 liter (or 34 fl. oz.) of water and 4 tbsp of natural sweetener (we used honey).
LK-023-EN-HD with Romanian subtitles
This Christmas, make super-tasty raw chocolate brownies with juicy, honey-dipped orange peels, glazed with thick, creamy chocolate syrup! It’s a decadent yet healthy holiday dessert that’s perfect for Christmas or New Year’s!
The video is exactly 3 minutes long because we were challenged to edit a full recipe (that would normally take 7-10 minutes) to that length by Chow.com. It was a challenge issued to the YouTube Next Chef winners. We met the challenge dead on and walked away unscathed, albeit a bit dazed! 🙂 While the video fits within the 3-minute space, it would do much better as a 4-5 minute video.
Here’s the recipe!
- 2 cups raw cocoa powder
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp cocoa butter
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mesquite
- 4 cups flour from sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup orange peels, diced and dipped in honey
- coconut flakes
- almond slivers
- golden raisins
- anise stars
- chocolate glaze
LK-022-EN-HD with Romanian subtitles
Ligia came up with an amazing Christmas recipe, another of her culinary masterpieces: raw eggnog and gingerbread cookies. This is the perfect two-for-one Christmas recipe, because it uses the same ingredients and the same process to give you two wonderful holiday desserts, saving you precious time during this busy time of the year.
This episode is highly recommended for those interested in healthy alternatives to traditional eggnog, which is loaded with unhealthy calories and fats.
Episode LK-021-EN-HD with Romanian subtitles
Make a yummy, guilt-free, glazed cranberry cake that won’t make you fat! This recipe is great for Thanksgiving.
Episode LK-020-EN-HD with Romanian subtitles
In acest episod veti invata cum sa preparati o bautura delicioasa de sarbatori, dupa o reteta americana numita Spiced Apple Punch.
LK-002-RO-HD with English subtitles